StrikeForce League
Welcome!

- Our league, united by a history long forgotten, and a future we shall face together. We are the Dynasty's Strikeforce, and I send this message so that our past will always be remembered. For in those memories, we live on. -

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

StrikeForce League
Welcome!

- Our league, united by a history long forgotten, and a future we shall face together. We are the Dynasty's Strikeforce, and I send this message so that our past will always be remembered. For in those memories, we live on. -
StrikeForce League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Get Involved!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Get Involved! Empty Get Involved! Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:31 pm

Rawiller

Commander
Commander

Hello all members of our great league Strikeforce!

We have for all for some time now stopped using and taking advantage of this great asset!

Please all of you put aside 10minutes of your day to read updates and post updates of upcoming attack plans or incoming attacks!

I'm aware most of us have multi account's with different servers, but it is important at this crucial time we strive together and be there for one another, but just as important plan together with our attacks.. We have all been playing a long time now! And i'm sure we all have our own ideas on what is the best attack method, it need not be all left up to our leaders..

I hope we can once again make this forum strong again!

All the very best to everyone!
Rawiller

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum