StrikeForce League
Welcome!

- Our league, united by a history long forgotten, and a future we shall face together. We are the Dynasty's Strikeforce, and I send this message so that our past will always be remembered. For in those memories, we live on. -

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

StrikeForce League
Welcome!

- Our league, united by a history long forgotten, and a future we shall face together. We are the Dynasty's Strikeforce, and I send this message so that our past will always be remembered. For in those memories, we live on. -
StrikeForce League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

League Flag

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1League Flag Empty League Flag Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:13 pm

LordZhaoYun

LordZhaoYun

Hey read here! i just known something.. This was provided by our contracted spy from Phantom lol.

when you start a league flag (7x7), you will se a brighter area around you, PLEASE carefully placing your league flag (your city may not in the center of the bright area). the point is YOU CREATE A LEAGUE FLAG THAT CONNECTED TO YOUR LEAGUE FRIEND. so you build one, i build one, everybody build one, and we will make sure all league member area are connected. and when your league flag finally join with league leader (ANBU) flag, then its called an ESTABLISHED LEAGUE FLAG (ELF). what is the function of ELF? so Anbu can move your a$$ (city) and relocate it as long as it is in ELF area. it could save your hard spent money when you get gangbang by other leagues. so start buildings your own LF now.

2League Flag Empty Re: League Flag Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:27 pm

SvN

I'll build this
tell me where do i need to place this

3League Flag Empty Re: League Flag Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:35 pm

LordZhaoYun

LordZhaoYun

this is beneficial 'ELF' if only you are near with the leader -.-. but still useful if you are targeting certain oasis that are 1-2steps from your 7x7 space.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum