StrikeForce League
Welcome!

- Our league, united by a history long forgotten, and a future we shall face together. We are the Dynasty's Strikeforce, and I send this message so that our past will always be remembered. For in those memories, we live on. -

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

StrikeForce League
Welcome!

- Our league, united by a history long forgotten, and a future we shall face together. We are the Dynasty's Strikeforce, and I send this message so that our past will always be remembered. For in those memories, we live on. -
StrikeForce League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bug or what I do not know... But this is fun teehee... ^.^

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Lady Mishil

Lady Mishil
Strategist
Strategist

I chose a hero duel in a faction camp, and I chose a same level general to combat. I waited for the end of deploy time and then will look on the reports for the result. I clicked on the report, and it doesn't load, then looked for the timer and noticed that its 4:00 and #seconds.

Oh sh!t, no battles will be registered during the maintenance. And then I waited, I reloaded TKO at 4:31 and #seconds. and then noticed that my hero is going back. I read the report and the battle still commenced while the maintenance happened, and my hero received experience.

Seorabeol ( 437 | 364 ) Attack Sha-tou 10/02/26 04:02

as you see, the battle occured within the maintenance.

AttackerLadyMishil DefenderSha-tou 2010-02-26 04:30:03

this is the header of duel report. Immediately the battle ended not within the mainteance but after that.

Result: SeJong wins

SeJong Damage dealt:183 Critical strikes:1Times Dodges:2Times

Monitor Damage dealt:49 Critical strikes:0Times Dodges:0Times

Our hero SeJong gained 2140 experiences.

has looted Distract, Level 2, and returned it back to the Treasury.

my rewards of course.

Title:
Special events
Time:
2010-02-26 04:30:03

Lord LadyMishil's hero SeJong fought against Monitor. He found the combat inspiring and enlightening, gained 1450 experience points.

as added bonus I received a "special event" by random not notified to the general, system chat or even in a window.

So what I want to clarify is this. I sent heroes to attack, plunder , destroy, and worse case is I tend to forget to check for the time. When maintenance ends, I will not see any report of attack, and still my troops will return. Second is if random battles occur near the maintenance, the higher it is to have chance of "inspiring" battles.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum