StrikeForce League
Welcome!

- Our league, united by a history long forgotten, and a future we shall face together. We are the Dynasty's Strikeforce, and I send this message so that our past will always be remembered. For in those memories, we live on. -

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

StrikeForce League
Welcome!

- Our league, united by a history long forgotten, and a future we shall face together. We are the Dynasty's Strikeforce, and I send this message so that our past will always be remembered. For in those memories, we live on. -
StrikeForce League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

"King Wu of Wei" (魏武王)

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1"King Wu of Wei" (魏武王) Empty "King Wu of Wei" (魏武王) Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:39 am

Cao_Cao

Cao_Cao
Diplomat
Diplomat

Nickname : Jon
Sex : Male
Kingdom : Wei
State : Jing
Coordinates : X451 Y329
Favorite 3 Kingdom Character : Cao Cao

Cao Cao is seen as a cunning yet feared man. Relentless in his desire to end the land's chaos, he will use any means to achieve his plans, even if it makes him an enemy to the other kingdoms. He believes his rule to be predestined and is undeterred when Shu or Wu call him a traitor to the Han Empire. However, he also has a fierce temper and will often scold his men's incompetence if the battle goes badly for him.

Caring little about status or olden traditions, he judges men solely based on their achievements and skill. Belying his bad reputation, he treasures his retainers and will treat them with generosity. Many of his retainers admire his integrity and swear to never abandon him.

2"King Wu of Wei" (魏武王) Empty Re: "King Wu of Wei" (魏武王) Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:56 am

LordZhaoYun

LordZhaoYun

Cao cao is my favorite villain (for Shu) in Romance of the 3 Kingdom, next to Lubu hehe Smile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum