StrikeForce League
Welcome!

- Our league, united by a history long forgotten, and a future we shall face together. We are the Dynasty's Strikeforce, and I send this message so that our past will always be remembered. For in those memories, we live on. -

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

StrikeForce League
Welcome!

- Our league, united by a history long forgotten, and a future we shall face together. We are the Dynasty's Strikeforce, and I send this message so that our past will always be remembered. For in those memories, we live on. -
StrikeForce League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Evil Seductress = Lady Mishil

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Evil Seductress = Lady Mishil Empty Evil Seductress = Lady Mishil Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:52 pm

Lady Mishil

Lady Mishil
Strategist
Strategist

I will not die, I'll reign the 21st century.

I am what they call the evil seductress...
Ask LordLuXun for confirmation... XD

But for now lets reign supreme above all other leagues, ally with them, play with them, strangle them until they shout like crazy, that they wish themselves to die... HAHAHA!!!

For the glory of me.... errmmm... of the Strikeforce!!!

2Evil Seductress = Lady Mishil Empty Re: Evil Seductress = Lady Mishil Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:19 am

Lady Mishil

Lady Mishil
Strategist
Strategist

Evil Seductress = Lady Mishil Seondeok_29

Evil Seductress = Lady Mishil 63395341932719326866228bc0

3Evil Seductress = Lady Mishil Empty Re: Evil Seductress = Lady Mishil Sat Jan 30, 2010 12:09 pm

lyee

Major

i love u.... I love you I love you

4Evil Seductress = Lady Mishil Empty Re: Evil Seductress = Lady Mishil Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:28 pm

LordZhaoYun

LordZhaoYun

lyee wrote:i love u.... I love you I love you

omg... -,-'

5Evil Seductress = Lady Mishil Empty Re: Evil Seductress = Lady Mishil Sun Jan 31, 2010 12:04 am

LiuJiao

lol

6Evil Seductress = Lady Mishil Empty Re: Evil Seductress = Lady Mishil Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:39 am

xXmOnXx

xXmOnXx

hahaha

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum